- This event has passed.
WORK FOR [email protected]+ Virtual Workshop WV Women’s Business Center
November 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
About this event
Work for [email protected]+ is a webinar to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment. The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for [email protected]+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
This is an virtual workshop. In order to access the workshop virtually, you will need either a laptop, tablet or smartphone that is connected to the internet. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that provides access information to join the webinar. The access information is unique to each user and should not be shared with others.
As a registered participant, you will receive by physical mail, a copy of the Work For [email protected]+ 5 Simple Steps Toolkit. Please ensure that you use your desired mailing address when completing the registration.
Questions? Email Hannah Fetty at [email protected]